- I got to deliver lunch to my kiddos in their tree house... It was very exciting for them since the bucket pulley system was finally put in place.
- Being introduced to pumpkin seed bark... crunchy chocolatey salty goodness.
- Challenges in writing...Crazy things like write about the color red for 10 minutes... without using the word red.
- Three really great days of learning through play with my (can you believe it) 3 year old.
- A shopping trip to Wal-Mart by myself... with the sole mission of picking outfits out for my girls with birthday GCs they had.
- Friends... I just really love my people.
- I have made it to day 26 of my 30 day workout challenge.
- There are 3 boxes of stuff waiting in the trunk of my car to be delivered to the thrift store.
- A step dad who doesn't say no to buying Hudson's eggs... even though he just bought eggs at the grocery store the day before.
What are you thankful for this week? Leave me a comment and let me know.