Friday, April 18, 2014

A Spoiled Wife...


Tonight I was told that I am a spoiled wife... And my heart broke a little...

You see I realize that I have an amazing husband... One who is kind to me... Takes an active role in homeschooling and is very hands on with our children...

I have a husband who makes me the best lattes... Does the dishes... And rarely if ever tells me that I can't do something...

He's not perfect... But he loves me and he tries really hard to do things that make me happy...

Craig has held my hand as I have grown and stretched these last almost eleven years... believe me if you want to see a brat of a wife... Go be a fly on the wall early in our marriage.

It makes me sad that not every wife is treated as well as I am...

It makes me sad that someone would peer in and see this as being spoiled...

To spoil means to damage something... I am not damaged... I am well loved.


  photo credit: Brian Blair / Whitebutton via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment