Saturday, February 22, 2014

Five Minute... er Saturday: Small

I'm joining Lisa Jo and a bunch of other fine bloggers (a little late) for Five Minute Friday...


Five Minute Friday
Go

There are daffodils on my kitchen counter I bought them when they were still closed buds... and they held the smallest hope of beauty... now they are mostly opened and the bring a small amount of spring into our home... even though the snow falls outside my large living room window.

These sunny yellow flowers also bring my smallest child great joy... "Mommy I sniff 'em?" says a small voice several times a day.

Life really is about the small things... the simple pleasures day to day... hot lattes, sunbeams casting eye catching shadows across the wooden floor, stories read with my small ones... and sniffin' daffodils.
Stop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment