Emily Freeman over at Chatting at the Sky (isn't that just a beautiful word picture of prayer by the way?) hosts a monthly link up to share what we have learned during the past month. I am excited to join today.
1. I am an ENFP according to the Myers Briggs Personality Types.ENFP's are described as introverted extroverts. This makes so much sense! I love to be with people, but I stress out about unfamiliar social situations and I definitely crave long periods of silence and alone time.
Craig and I went to the concert of one of our favorite bands last week. We have been to see this band in concert twice before and loved them... They were really great at the last concert we went to as well... What was not great was the 20-something girl in front of me stepping on my toes and whipping her ponytail in my face. Like hello! I am a real live human being standing here, please refrain from treating me like I'm invisible.
2. The bar scene is not for me.
3. Audio books from the library are fantastic!
4. Forgiveness is giving up all hope for a better past. ~Lily Tomlin
5. I really enjoy working to music.A few of my current favorites are:
Geronimo by Sheppard
Never Thought That This Would Happen by Arkells
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Love Is by Adam Cohen
Now it's your turn... what did you learn in February?
This post contains affiliate links. Items purchased through these links or by clicking the Amazon ad in my side bar provides a monetary income for this blog.