Friday, October 24, 2014

Because This... 20th Edition

Welcome to the end of the week... where I share my favorite photos and the links that have impacted me most:



So until we have the imagination and the wherewithal to bring God’s kingdom down to earth, I guess I will continue to keep one foot out the door, always looking for who isn’t here. I will of course continue to go to church most days, support it, love it, learn from it, push it, and prod it. But may I never fully belong there, may I never fully be satisfied. May I never, ever stop asking: who isn’t here? Why I Don't Go to Church

The church contacted me after the trip and asked how Maureen liked her new phone? I told them it was useless and said, “Don’t worry about it. I gave her mine.” Dear World: Let's Stop Giving Our Crap To The Poor

No comments:

Post a Comment