Monday, October 27, 2014

3 Habits I Want to Establish in 21 Days (How Did I Do?)


21 days ago I set a few goals... And here I am now being accountable to you... please be gentle...

1. No Phone During School Time

Oh my word... epic fail.  If I wasn't on my phone I was searching something on the laptop... I think I want a restart developing that habit.

2. Write for a Minimum 10 Minutes 6 Days a Week

I probably did this for 2 out of the three weeks... and I wrote a decent amount the third week as well... only a bit more work to make this habit stick!

3. Spend at Least 15 Minutes Outside Everyday


Umm did it happen everyday?  No... but I was outside a whole lot more than usual... we went for walks on our street, jumped on the trampoline, went hiking in the woods, took our rabbit out on a leash... and played at the park... Again just some more reinforcement to make this an unbreakable habit.

So 2/3 almost habits... not too bad right?  
photo credit: Kaptain Kobold via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment