Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thankful Thursday #8

Woohoo!  Thankful Thursday! I love Thankful Thursdays!  Today I am thankful for...


  1. A picnic at the park with my dad and kiddos.
  2. We have this awesome "If You're Happy and You Know It" book and there is a part that says "If you're happy and you know it laugh out loud." Delaney has the best fake laugh.
  3. Listening to my kids singing on the trampoline.
  4. Kayaking with Miranda
  5. Sunshine
  6. My Sevenly order arrived today!
  7. Having the opportunity to thank the mailman for delivering my mail.
  8. Eating garden lettuce at lunch time.
  9. A little bit of back to bed time that Netflix afforded me this morning... (don't you all be judging me now!)
  10. Clouds... the white fluffy pretty kind...
What are y'all thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment