- Hiking with Grandma Frank... along with all of the lovely childhood memories I have of walking this same trail to Margaret Falls.
- When one of my children locked my keys in the car Grandma knew a very nice tow truck driver who "broke in to" my car free of charge.
- Sleep... Oh man how I love sleep.
- Toddler logic... playing in the puddle beside the swimming pool at the park.
- Amazing thunderstorms... they are just too cool.
- Other moms who just "get" that you are having an "I might devour my young" kind of day (or week).
- My family is well...
- I have a beautiful new deck to hang out on... (and entertain on, so come on over!)
- Iced coffee... seriously a survival mechanism.
- 10 minute mommy naps... Seriously try it!
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Thankful Thursday #11
Sigh what a week... am I allowed to say I'm thankful that I am not a species who eats their young!?!? Alas on with the show... Positive thinking Sarah.