Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thankful Thursday #6

Craig has been away this week... and it's been umm... well the phrases "Put on your jammies not your bathing suit"... and "What were you thinking putting a bead in your sister's nose?!"... have burst forth out of my mouth... so I will now reflect on what I am thankful for... and sooth my soul with that?

  1. Paddles McGee... He is seriously an amazing cute snugly bunny.

  2. Reading on the trampoline...
  3. Storytelling group for my kiddos...
  4. My 70 year old grandma playing on the trampoline...
  5. Sparkly toe nails...
  6. Sitting around the fire at night...
  7. Good books (that kinda break my heart when they end)...
  8. Good friends who "get" my book grief...
  9. My little garden...
  10. Craig gets home tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment