- Bootlegger clothes... seriously the only place I could find shirts that were not cropped... and the most fabulous Silver capris on sale!
- We are getting a BIG bunny... and choosing will be so hard when the time comes because look at how cute these babies are!!!
- Hudson is reading Black Beauty and I am so excited that he understands tricky things... like who the narrator is.
- Texts about poop and coffee from Anita.
- Friends who turn into goat people and then let me take care of their baby goat for a while...
- Spring and sunshine and playing and schooling outside!
- Morning snuggles with my girlies.
- Breakfast... I didn't used to be much of a breakfast person... but I gotta say, now I really like breakfast.
- It's my birthday in 3 sleeps and I LOVE my birthday!!
- Good neighbours... Who bring my goat treats and don't complain about our noisy rooster.
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Thankful Thursday #4
Last week I was busy shopping until I dropped at a conference... and Thursday just slipped my mind... oops... but the show must go on inspite of my flakiness so here is this week's Thankful Thursday!