Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday #2

I Fall, I Raise, I Make Mistakes, I Live, I Learn, I've Been Hurt But I'm Alive. I'm Human, I'm Not Perfect But I'm Thankful.

The above quote pretty much sums up my week...

So I am thankful for:

1. Swimming lessons... that stretch my little worry wart and build her confidence.
2. Spontaneous coffee/play dates with townie friends who come visit me on a whim.
3. Tulips poking their wee heads through the dirt.
Photo Credit: Hudson Scott
4. Women I admire telling me I'm awesome... Like really you totally wowed me!
5. Playing "tag" with Jemima (my goat)
6. I have a goat!
7. Bare legs and sunshine.
8. Library books... I mean really the library is a wonderful thing.
9. Rediscovered walkie talkies... Oh the hours of outdoor fun with walkie talkies.
10. Great sex... There I said it... (sorry Mom, Dad, Grandma if you are reading this...) Just saying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment