Monday, March 24, 2014

What Happened On Our First Screen Free Sabbath...

Success! That is how I would describe our first screen free sabbath...
Our first stop was the grocery store where we stocked up on picnic fixins that we wouldn't regularly have at home... you know special things like juice boxes and veggie straws...
Then off for a hike... I use the term hike loosely... since 2 year olds don't exactly hike but dawdle and pick up every rock and leaf they see.
I actually used my real camera to take pictures... of particularly exciting things... like buds on trees...
My children ran and explored...


And then we hit up Starbuck for drinks to warm our cold hands... 
and went home to read, do puzzles, write in thankful journals,and play blocks.

I vote we do it again next Sunday...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment