Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just Take The Compliment...

Last week after I posted about my Fitbit spurts a sweet friend commented on my photo... "Look at that rocking bod!"
All sorts of things went through my head... uh that's just the angle of the photo and the filter I used to hide my fat rolls... are you blind?  Hello!  Thunder thighs!
photo credit: Meadow Scott
But I chose to take that cheer... her words of encouragement and hide them away in my heart... so the next time the run got tiring I could pull out... "Look at that rocking bod!" and lift my knees a little higher... kick my butt a little harder... and smile.
 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear leggings and look so cute... so was not joking, and neither am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatchoo talkin' about, Sexy Mama??? You look HOT!

    ReplyDelete