Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Am a Sister Bear

I'm sure you have heard of a mama bear... it's what nearly every mother I know turns into when you mess with her "cubs"... I assure you I am a card carrying member of the  She Grizzly club... be nice to my babies... or else.

But my own kiddos are not the only people i want to protect fiercely... I am also a sister bear... I am the big sister... 9 1/2 years older than my youngest sister.  And when you tell me you think she is weird or disturbed... you must know fellow humans that is the wrong thing to say...

I may try to have mercy on your soul... I mean only someone who is weird and disturbed themselves... lacking is social graces would say something like that in the company of a person's mother, grandmother and sister...

Alas... I am but human... and sometimes my natural instincts get in the way... and I will attack with little warning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment