Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Introducing Simple on Purpose


Over the past few months I have been searching. Searching for ways to sculpt my life into something meaningful.  I want to say yes to the opportunities that line up with my life's purpose. Say no, with out regret, to the things that don't, and create deep relationships and fantastic memories along the way.

A big part of being able to live with more intention is to simplify.




Which is why I am super excited to be teaming up with the totally funny and completely fabulous Shawna over at Dovetail Blog to share some (or maybe all) of the ways we are living Simple on Purpose.

Now don't think we're being bossy and telling you how to run your life... That's not what we're about. We're about sharing stories and experiences and some tidbits that have worked for us. (If you're lucky we'll include some failures just so you don't start to think we're doing this simple living thing perfectly).

I'll be posting over here about books that have inspired my journey, practices we've adopted for keeping clutter at bay, ways I keep white space in my schedule, sharing my life mission statement and more...

So join Shawna and I on our journey to clear away the chaos (well you know not all of the the chaos,  we'll hold on to the chaos we gave birth to and named), breath deep and invite freedom in to our day to day intentional lives.  Keeping things simple on purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Have you read Simplicity Parenting? I was recommended this book and it sounds like it might be up your simple on purpose alley ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't... I will have to look into that one! Thanks for telling me about it.

      Delete