Friday, January 9, 2015

Dear Craig... Happy Birthday

Look at that face! Handsome right?  Oh yes ladies and he is all mine!

Dear Craig,

You are the smartest human being I have ever met.  I am far less stressed in the face of adversity because I just know you will have a solution to any problem I may have... or cause... ahem...
Not only do you have mega mind but you are absolutely hilarious too!  Remember that time you told the church I swore while I was in labor!  Yup pretty funny!  Seriously though you have made me belly laugh more times than I can count over the years.  I love that about you.

Life is an adventure when you plan it. Like when we were the only people dressed up for a retro rock tribute concert.

You are ridiculously attractive... in the tall dark sense, with a curl my toes, be still my heart, smile. And your arms!  Don't even get me started on those arms! (Sorry blog readers but really you had to know this as gonna get mushy).

You should probably get a chest tattoo that says: Super Dad... because there is nothing truer than that.  You are a parenting champ.

I love that you are generous and kind, patient and thoughtful.

I love you.  I love you for 1001 reasons and maybe for next year's blog post I will start now writing the list. (Actually don't get your hopes up it's taken me quite a while to get to 500 /1000 gifts).

Happy Birthday Craigy!

No comments:

Post a Comment