Thursday, December 18, 2014

Yesterday...


My sister Julie's birthday is one of those volatile things in my life.  There have been years when I did not even notice the day until it was gone and there have been years when I have sobbed uncontrollably until my head ached and my body was exhausted.
This year was precious.  I almost felt like I was wrapped in bubble wrap this year.
 Julie's 30th Birthday fundraiser was a huge success for no other reason than I am surrounded by the most generous and kind people a girl could ever imagine.
My kindred spirit friends sent texts and called to "check up" on me.  My mom and I spent the day together having lunch and shopping.
My heart overflows with gratitude at the support and care I received this year.  Thank you.
photo credit: Xamonich via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment