This weeks list of things I am ever so thankful for:
- Messy projects with great kids... we are mummifying a chicken... think germy plus gritty and salty, but the group of kids I am working with are stellar!
- A pretty fantastic weekend away... a grandma who kept my kiddos for me.
- New crochet patterns to play with.
- My kid's piano teacher. She is fantastic! And she comes to my house!
- Playing games with my bigger kids.
- Getting crafty for an evening with Meadow.
- When I hit the ditch today my car was able to be driven out. (Thank you Jesse!)
- Jam... I like toast and jam!
- Butternut squash soup... mmm
- You guys! You have blown me away with your support of Julie's 30th Birthday Fundraiser!
What are you thankful for?
photo credit: symphony of love via photopin cc