Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday #26

This weeks list of things I am ever so thankful for:
  1. Messy projects with great kids... we are mummifying a chicken... think germy plus gritty and salty, but the group of kids I am working with are stellar!
  2. A pretty fantastic weekend away...  a grandma who kept my kiddos for me. 
  3. New crochet patterns to play with.
  4. My kid's piano teacher.  She is fantastic!  And she comes to my house!
  5. Playing games with my bigger kids. 
  6. Getting crafty for an evening with Meadow. 
  7. When I hit the ditch today my car was able to be driven out.  (Thank you Jesse!)
  8. Jam... I like toast and jam!
  9. Butternut squash soup... mmm 
  10. You guys!  You have blown me away with your support of Julie's 30th Birthday Fundraiser!
What are you thankful for? 


photo credit: symphony of love via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment