Yay! I'm back on track here with Thankful Thursday! I gotta say these are the most fun posts I write... and giving thanks does something wonderful for ones soul.
- Bonding sessions with my wonderful and ahem medicated Anita until 1:30am.
- Loving blog comments from my dad.
- Time to crochet and binge watch T.V.
- The discovery that wearing warm fuzzy socks to bed helps me fall asleep faster.
- My three year old... who has strangely morphed into a rather agreeable and cheerful human... I hope this is not just a "little while" miracle.
- Soup and tea (that my Meadow makes for me) and all things that warm my belly.
- Miranda's meatballs... I can not tell you how good they are... because then I will want to eat 10!!!
- The heated seats in my car.
- Variegated yarn... I am seriously mesmerized by the patterns the colors make.
- Days at home... with nothing to do... but endless possibilities of what we can do.
photo credit: Avard Woolaver via photopin cc