Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday #22


Yay! I'm back on track here with Thankful Thursday!  I gotta say these are the most fun posts I write... and giving thanks does something wonderful for ones soul.


  1. Bonding sessions with my wonderful and ahem medicated Anita until 1:30am.
  2. Loving blog comments from my dad.
  3. Time to crochet and binge watch T.V.
  4. The discovery that wearing warm fuzzy socks to bed helps me fall asleep faster.
  5. My three year old... who has strangely morphed into a rather agreeable and cheerful human... I hope this is not just a "little while" miracle.
  6. Soup and tea (that my Meadow makes for me) and all things that warm my belly.
  7. Miranda's meatballs... I can not tell you how good they are... because then I will want to eat 10!!!
  8. The heated seats in my car.
  9. Variegated yarn... I am seriously mesmerized by the patterns the colors make.
  10. Days at home... with nothing to do... but endless possibilities of what we can do. 
Leave me a comment and tell me what you are thankful for this week...



photo credit: Avard Woolaver via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment