I suppose the tragic death of Princess Diana and the terrorist attack on the twin towers are the world news events that are most prominent in my memory. I can recall where I was, what I was doing and who I woke up to tell. Because today I am reminded that life can change in the blink of an eye... I choose to be thankful.
- I live in a stunningly beautiful part of the world, with hidden places that have God's finger prints all over them.
- Writing. I have had more than usual time this week to read and write... to jot down ideas... to delve into revolutionary topics. It's been marvelously stretching.
- Time playing in the sand,.. collecting sea glass... and adventuring with my 3 munchkins.
- Texts from people at home letting me know I was missed... I love my village.
- The most encouraging comments over at Affection for Fiction.
- Amazing pulled pork supper from a little place on the dock in Gibsons and stuffing ourselves at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
- Watching Tom Scott play Cinderella with Delaney's new toy broom.
- Grandmas who make little girl's birthday cakes.
- Being so tired while travelling that you get weird giddy... and your husband doesn't know whether to hug you or lock you in the trunk of the car...
Leave a comment and tell me what you are thankful for this week.