Adding a bit of Throwback Thursday... That's my sister Julie and I circa June 2000 at Playland in Vancouver.
This week I am ever so thankful for...
- Impromptu coffee afternoons at houses with Littlest Petshops. Thanks Krina.
- Surprise Facetime with Anita.
- Our local Museum... such a fantastic place to spend the morning...
- The Bright Red Book Bus... It's been a great adventure choosing new books this summer.
- I have a menu plan... we will not starve.
- Catching a quick nap on the couch.
- Visiting my grandma.
- Craig going to the library for me... since I had a bit of a toddler tornado in my car who just needed to go home and sleep.
- Safeway deli... cheap yummy lunch for me.
- Clean water.