Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday #10

Sometimes I just can't believe the awesome gifts I receive... I hope to always be grateful.

  1. My mother in law took care of my kiddos for a whole weekend...
  2. So that I could be wined and dined (or cidered and hotdogged) at the CBC Music Fest.
  3. Craig had a pretty good attitude about being at IKEA...

  4. Relaxing at Harrison Hot springs resort. (sidenote:  there sure were a lot of romantic older couples in the pools).
  5. Having a house cleaner... seriously such a great investment in my sanity!!!
  6. Running away to sip wine with my Dad...
  7. Finding a white wine that makes me swoon a little... 
  8. Baby robins that some compassionate teenage girls are hand raising.
  9. Sending and receiving fun mail... I love fun mail... ahem just sayin'
  10. A lovely summer day ahead of me with plans for a hike and a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment