- My bathroom. The shower is lovely and the wall color just beautiful.
- The wood stove. We spent the first winter here with just space heaters for heat... I hope I never take the wood stove for granted.
- Freedom... I get to have my goat and chickens... and dog and cats... and bunny. My kiddos get to splash in the creek on summer days... there are trails close by to explore and trees to climb and build forts in.
- Giant window sills.
- My coffee station.
- I have really great neighbors... some have even become really good friends.
- I live super close to lakes and a ski hill.
- I get to live with my four favorite people here.
What do you love about where you live? What do you struggle with?