Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fear Not... (a rambling)

Do not fear man (or woman)...
Do not fear rejection for who you love... who you seek to understand...

Love well... for God is love... and if my God is with me... whom then shall I fear?

I won't ever get it all right... I won't ever lose all of my prejudice... nor all of my pride for that matter... I want to but it creeps in... I suppose like a thief in the night...

But I hope to take a stand for love... I hope to speak for the speechless...

I pray to have eyes opened to those who are cold... naked... hungry... imprisoned... so I can invite them to my table...  so I can erase the "them" and create an us with community...

We can break the surface chit chat and be deep...  there is such a great reward in losing the fear.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment