Saturday, May 4, 2013

Because I Want to Remember...

Today I begin my 31st trip around the sun... My children were up before my alarm, sweet voices with wishes of "Happy Birthday Mommy"... and we cozied up in my bed for some extra sleep time...
 Then the present... three Starbucks coffee mugs (at I actually picked myself)... that they were thrilled to give me a gift... any gift to go with their handmade cards.

Deep meaningful conversation on the phone with Anita... while I toss fruit and yogurt at the baby to keep her quiet...

More birthday phone calls...

A busy afternoon... and a sheepish gift from my sweet friend Sara who got me things that are so me!

My kind Hudson snuggling me for a nap... because he loves me and it's my birthday... and Meadow crawling into bed as well... so she wouldn't be left out of the snuggle sandwich.

This I want to remember...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment