Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fatherless Mothers

My heart is breaking for women who are living with husbands who don't help them... and I feel helpless to do anything for them...
So beautiful girl who is struggling to hold life together... trying to figure out how to make things better... watching as the other head of your family is oblivious to your need...



Know that I am praying for you...
Know that my heart bursts with love for you...
Know that even bigger than that is God loves you...
Know that you are worthy of this love...
Know that you were created to be beautiful...
Know that there are people who will rally around you...
Know that even though you are all the way on the other side of the computer screen... I am here for you.

  photo credit: Jeannette E. Spaghetti via photopin cc

1 comment:

  1. It is funny that I found your blog today, and you have this post. For 10 years I lived like that...with a husband like that. It was very difficult. Now that he does not live with is he still plays a little role in our lives, in the children's lives. Often people, do not mention our struggle, do not recognize it or ignore it. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

    ReplyDelete