Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Need an Escape Plan



There is something I long for... But I don't know how to get it... I don't have the skills... Or the ambition? Maybe I'm overwhelmed... Or perhaps the label of lazy has actually become permanently attached to my self image...

I want an organized house...I want there to be baskets and boxes and bins... All labeled with their contents... I want there to be clean surfaces... Put away dishes... Swept floors.

So honestly why is this so hard?  I've decluttered more times than I can count since we moved in June... I have boxes and bins and some lovely baskets. But I also have piled up dishes... And laundry spilling over.  Why must I panick when people are coming over? And even after hours of tidying... My house still looks like a heap.

Somebody just tell me how to escape.


1 comment:

  1. Ack! Put me on the list for some organizational advice! My house has been taken over by munchkins.

    ReplyDelete